Mon, Mar 23|
OM SPA-Cosmetic Tattoo Make up & Skin
"Million $ Eyebrows" 5 Days $5,850
Learn different Techniques that set you apart from your competitors and let you multiply your income.
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2020, 9:30 AM – Mar 27, 2020, 5:30 PM
OM SPA-Cosmetic Tattoo Make up & Skin, 5910 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60630, USA
About The Event
"Million $ Eyebrows PMU SofTap Manual +Rotary Machine Course" SOfTap Large Eyebrow Starter Kit Included + free gift Rotary Machine
You will learn different techniques of pigment application for eyebrows (manual ombre,digital powder brows, digital hair stroke simulation, Softaped hair strokes, color correction andhybrid eyebrows – Microblading with digital shading/powder) that satisfy every client’s styledesire and their different skin types.Knowing all those techniques will distinguish you from the competition. The earned skills will letyou feel as an expert and bring you the confidence to choose the best techniques for client’sskin, beauty type and desire. One technique doesn’t fit all clients.With a purchase of this course, you will get a FREE digital machine. Starter kit is included.Practice on false skin. Liife models hands-on practice; exact quantity of models is upon current availability and is not guaranteePre and after care, touch ups (theory),Client management,consultationMarketing secrets and much more!
*NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE necessary, all levels.*Small group up to 4 participants max per course, to ensure highest quality, safety and individual student attention,*Professional Insurance coverage and tattoo license provided for the training duration,
- *After course life time on going support in closed Facebook group, via e-mails, phone calls; workshops,
*Competitive prices for Softap microblading supply purchase and future Academy events and training,*Must be 21 yrs old /state ID,*Good vision 20/20 and artistic eye for both shape and color,*Fluent English/or Polish speaking, writing, reading and understanding.
- *Must complete Blood Borne Pathogens on-line training (check www.emergencyuniversity.com) BEFORE course and bring/email certification
- Private traning specially focused on you is available with extra 30% off the original price, call us for more information (773)853-0839
- All training's prices are subject to change at any time without previous notice. All training already purchased/ secured with deposit will have guaranteed price. All paid deposits are non refundable but will be credited toward training balance. After you reserve your spot with a deposit, you should contact Om Spa either by phone 773-853-0839 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with your information for the invoice. However if you decide to cancel your training you have 3 business days to change your mind and get your deposit back however there will be a $100 cancellation fee which is deducted from your deposit
General requirements for all courses:
-It is in Student responsibility to find out/do his/her own research about local/state law applying to operating tattoo parlor business and/or work as a tattoo artist
-Microblading is consider as the tattoo so permanent makeup too
-Mostly All courses start at 9.30 am to 5.30pm/6.00pm except if not agree differently
-NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT MUST BE PAID @ REGISTRATION TIME in full, no exception!
-TUITION IS PAST DUE 14 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE COURSE BEGINNING DATE.
-Must be 21 yrs. old with valid state ID to be able to participate in the course
-For some of the courses no previous experience is necessary but being licensed esthetician, cosmetologist, nail tech or makeup artist is very helpful
- It’s a requirement to complete a Blood Borne Pathogens test /we recommend www.emergencyuniversity.com and email/print certificate BEFORE CLASS STARTS. Otherwise participant won’t be able to work on live models.
-God 20/20 vision and artistic eye for both shape and color, no medical condition that will stop you from performing the cosmetic tattoo.
-Steady hands; desire to help people LOOK THEIR BEST
-Must sign up Enrollment Agreement for every course separately
-Participant will have 3 days grace period If they decide to cancel the class once they already paid the deposit, they will get te deposit back however they will always be a $100 fee for cancellation no exceptions.
At the house financing available (pay deposits and make a payment until you paid off. Other financing option are available via PayPal and private loan landing companies.
We are accepting only up to 6 students per one course type, to keep up with safety and training quality. PRIVATE 1:1 training is available with 30% more payments
Would you have any questions, please e-mail to email@example.com or submit questions via website: www.omspachicago.com .Or call office: 773 853 0839, Cell: 773 641 3373.
-You must be 21 years old with valid state ID to attend this training. -It's participant responsibility to check local/State Law that applies towards Tattoo Parlor rules around the area, once you signed up for the course we admitted you already have done the research. If you have any questions contact us (773)853-0839 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org$1,000.00