Updated: Aug 12, 2021
You got a permanent eyebrow tattoo in Chicago and it is either not what you expected or trends have changed, leading you to want the permanent makeup removed. But can it be done? Yes, and here’s a brief look at how to go about doing that so you can feel good about your look again.
Consult Before Action
While it’s not easy and you will need some patients, removing what has been done for your eyebrow microblading in Chicago is possible. There are some things to consider when discussing the procedure with a professional that has experience with microblading eyebrows in Chicago.
· Ask your practitioner how many years they have been working with permanent eyebrows and their removal. You should consult an experienced, licensed professional that understands laser removal.
· While you may be offered additional eyebrow microblading to cover up or repair what is already there, that may cause further issues and could result in permanent makeup that is more difficult to remove later.
· Discuss a test procedure before working on the entire permanent eyebrow tattoo so that you can get an idea of how it will work and what to expect.
· You may want to discuss the procedure with previous patients to understand what they went through to achieve the goal you’re looking for. It’s alright to ask for patient referrals that are willing to help you make a decision.
How to Reverse Permanent Eyebrows in Chicago
There are several options available to treat permanent eyebrows in Chicago. Determine which may work best for you before proceeding, as they are all different and may offer varying results.
· Permanent eyebrow tattoo creams may or may not work as expected. They are designed to lighten or fade tattoos, but you may not eliminate the tattoos entirely.
· Salt-saline works as a combination of osmosis and dry-needling to fade permanent eyebrows in Chicago. But it can leave scarring behind.
· Dermabrasion improves the appearance of the skin by treating fine lines, scars, and sun damage, along with tattoo removal.
· Lasers are very common in permanent eyebrow removal and serve as a very effective method.
No matter which method you choose, it’s best to speak with an expert in eyebrow microblading in Chicago to achieve the results you want without causing further problems.